Due to the recent COVID-19 related cases, the Syracuse University Art Museum will close to the public and university community beginning Thursday, November 12. Until we are safely able to reopen our doors, we are happy to serve you digitally until then with our virtual exhibitions, programming, and activities that will continue to engage you while #SUArtFromHome.
We will continue to monitor developments with COVID-19 and regularly reassess this temporary closure. For the official source of information about Syracuse University’s plans and important health and safety precautions for our campus, please visit syracuse.edu/fall2020/
Tuesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday By Appointment only
*please email email@example.com five days in advance
Closed Sunday, Mondays, & University holidays
Please note new policies regarding entrance to the museum:
- A current Syracuse University or SUNY-ESF ID is required to be shown to the front desk upon arrival
- Please utilize the available hand sanitizer at the entrance once you enter the museum
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Please practice social distancing and keep six feet apart from others while inside the museum
- The coat room will be limited to one person at a time. Please disinfect your cubbie before and after use