Due to COVID-19, the Museum remains closed to the general public for in person visits.
We continue to be a campus resource for classes and visits by Syracuse University & SUNY-ESF students, faculty, and staff only.
Tuesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday By Appointment only
*please email firstname.lastname@example.org five days in advance
Closed Sunday, Mondays, & University holidays
Please note new policies regarding entrance to the museum:
- The Museum follows the Syracuse University Stay Safe Pledge in regards to mask wearing, social distancing, and limiting the amount of people in the space.
- We are currently limiting group gatherings in the space to a 10 person limit. Walk in visitors may be asked to wait their turn to enter if there are too many occupants at the museum at any given time.
- A current Syracuse University or SUNY-ESF ID is required to be shown to the front desk upon arrival
- Please utilize the available hand sanitizer at the entrance once you enter the museum
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Please practice social distancing and keep six feet apart from others while inside the museum
- The coat room will be limited to one person at a time. Please disinfect your cubbie before and after use