The Syracuse University Art Museum continues to operate in ways to best promote public health and listen to directives from New York State and the University administration. As a result, the Museum will remain closed to the general public for in person visits. We will continue to be a campus resource for classes and visits only by Syracuse University students, faculty, and staff.
Please note new policies regarding entrance to the museum:
- A current Syracuse University ID is required to be shown to the front desk upon arrival
- Please utilize the available hand sanitizer at the entrance once you enter the museum
- Masks are required to be worn at all times
- Please practice social distancing and keep six feet apart from others while inside the museum
- The coat room will be limited to one person at a time. Please disinfect your cubbie before and after use
We hope to welcome our friends, neighbors, and out-of-town visitors back to the after the COVID-19 crisis. Until then, we are happy to serve you digitally until then with our virtual exhibitions, programming, and activities that will continue to engage you while #SUArtFromHome.
We will continue to monitor developments with COVID-19 and regularly reassess this temporary closure. For the official source of information about Syracuse University’s plans and important health and safety precautions for the Fall Semester 2020, please visit syracuse.edu/fall2020/
Tuesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday By Appointment only
*please email email@example.com five days in advance
Closed Sunday, Mondays, & University holidays